Guiones - Peaked Single Breasted Jacket Style
Our Guiones single breasted peaked jacket is a slim, Italian cut jacket. It features a single button front, wide peaked lapels and patch pockets. This jacket is deconstructed and half-canvassed. This provides the best of both worlds, the canvas give the jacket structure while being half-canvassed allows it movement and ability to breathe, especially in hot weather. The deconstructed nature of the jacket also allows it to wear naturally, without excessive stiffness and structure. It’s a new-world take on an old-world jacket, making it much more relaxed and comfortable to wear, but with the masculinity you expect of wide peaked lapels.
All of our jackets have a natural shoulder without any shoulder padding. This is a jacket style originating in Southern Italy, where they deconstructed the traditional English jackets, this style has been perfected by Casa de Novelas in Miami.
- Patent Pending Novela Chest Pocket. This allows for you to place your glasses, pen or accessory in the V shaped front pocket without disturbing anything inside your inner chest pocket, such as a pocket square. It’s a unique detail you won’t find anywhere else, and it is patent pending by Casa de Novelas
- Lapel opening on both sides, with hand-sewn boutonniere latch on the backside
- Half-moon stitching on the pockets
- Pick Stitching and Columbia stitching throughout the jacket
- Patch waist and chest pockets
- Ticket pocket
- Functional cuff button holes with the first cuff opening larger than the rest
- Double side vents
- And many other details you will discover and experience as an owner of our fine blazers